Submission Guidelines for Internship Reflection Papers
Who Can Submit
Internship Reflection Papers only publishes experiential and internship reflections under the auspices of Internship Reflection Papers. For additional information, please contact email@example.com
What Should Be Shared
Make sure that you have proofed your entry and that it is ready to be shared with the campus community in a pdf format.Important Note: Internship Reflections are held in an archive that is available to our campus community only. That said, it is unwise to write or share anything digital that you wouldn’t be comfortable sharing widely.
How to Submit a Reflection
1. Acceptable format: Save or export word doc, pages and google doc files to PDF and CHECK THEM for clean format before upload.
2.TITLE: Include the name of the organization. Also include your title or role. What makes sense to you? No need to include your name in the title.
3. ABSTRACT: You are welcome to accept the challenge of writing an short abstract for your paper OR you can copy and paste pertinent segments from your internship reflection cover sheet.
4. KEYWORDS: Please also select keywords, max 10.These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a text search. (Consult your internship reflection cover sheet for ideas.
5. Submit the paper by clicking the SUBMIT PAPER link.
6. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Question about reflection paper upload to DigitalCommons.
After you submit your paper, we trust that is is your best work and we will post it to the site digitalcommons.conncoll.edu/internreflect